Last week we rolled out our new and improved Insight Store™, featuring:
- 130,000+ data packs, reports and infographic
- Instant, on-demand access to the entire breadth of our data set
- Quarterly updates of the data
- Newly formatted downloads, for quicker insight generation
Starting Tuesday 5th November 2013, I will be hosting weekly webinars that demonstrate the depth of the Insight Store, and how to find, download and utilise the data that you need in your daily jobs.
The first launch of our Insight Store in April 2013 led to over 10,000 registered users – testament to the fact that you, as a professional marketer, need data that is:
- Current (i.e. less than 3 months old)
- Granular in its detail
- Globally consistent
This initial launch offered data on-demand on a pay-per-download basis. We are now revising that offering in the biggest shake-up of our business model to date:
Tiered-subscriptions, starting at $89 per month
The lowest-tier subscription is called our ‘Explorer’ plan, and features:
- 25 downloads per month
- All product formats (Data Packs, Reports, Infographics)
- Standard demographics in the Data Packs (age and gender breakdowns)
- Access to the full catalogue of 130,000+ downloads
Our other Insight Store plans include ‘Analyst’ and ‘Strategist’, which feature 100 and 500 downloads respectively, extended demographics (age, gender, income, education, marital status and children in the H/H) and are priced at $289 and $879 per month.
Our PRO license remains unchanged, which offers unlimited downloads on the Insight Store and PRO Platform access: custom audience definitions and bespoke data queries.
You can view the plans here: https://www.globalwebindex.com/plans
The singular focus of the Insight Store is speed of insight generation. We now have newly formatted Data Packs, which include pre-formatted charts as well as the granular raw data.
All data packs contain a number of charts such as the below, which are ready to be pasted into emails, PowerPoint and strategy documents:
Thinking about mobile applications, which of the following categories have you downloaded from in the past month?
In addition, extensive raw data tabs enable you to generate insight such as this chart on Latin American adoption of VOIP apps on mobile, in seconds. Here’s how:
- Download the data pack
- Navigate to the tab you want (in this case ‘Trend Splits’)
- Select the relevant cells
- Hit F11 to generate the chart: